Travel by Air
Toulouse airport is just over 60 minutes from the chateau and it is easily reached from a variety of destinations:
Easyjet fly to Toulouse from: London Gatwick, London Luton and Bristol, Amsterdam, Berlin, Basel, Corsica, Dubrovnik, Faro, Geneva, Lille, Lyon, Mallorca, Malaga, Menorca, Milan, Nantes, Nice, Paris, Porto, Sardinia, Seville, Valencia, Venice
Flybe: fly to Toulouse from: Aberdeen, Amsterdam, Belfast City, Birmingham, Edinburgh, Glasgow International, Guernsey, Isle of Man, Jersey, Kirkwall, Knock, London Southend, Manchester and Sumburgh
Ryan Air: Fly to Toulouse from: Stanstead, Berlin, Frankfurt, Madrid, Seville, Naples, Malta, Fez, Warsaw, Lisbon, Edinburgh
Transfer can be arranged, please contact us for prices.
We recommend that you hire a car from Toulouse airport as this will be useful to explore the area once you are here. There are a number of providers available over the internet, and always lots of deals on offer.
Directions from the airport to the Chateau.
Using a sat nav, enter St Lizier 09190, not the chateau name and address as this will lead you on a rather circuitous route!
- As you exit the airport follow signs to Toulouse. There is only one exit road from the roundabout. This leads you on to the D901
- Stay left to keep on this road (D901) for 2km.
- Stay left, to follow exit fr A62/A62 direction Bordeaux, Montpellier, Toulouse.
- Merge on to the A624
- Exit left to E9/A61 direction Montpellier/Foix/Tarbes
- Merge on to A620
- Keep right to continue on A64
- Then follow signs for E9 Foix/Tarbes/San Sebastian
- Stay on this road for approximately 40km, until junction 20 towards Saint Girons.
- This is the D117, stay on it through Salies du Salat/Mane/Prat Bonrepaux/ Caumont/ Lorp Sentaraille into St Lizier.
- Keep going straight once you come into the village, you will pass the Intermarche supermarket on your left. Go straight over the first roundabout, at the next roundabout take the first exit, towards the hospital and aérodrome. Follow this road, go straight on over a mini roundabout, you will pass a DEFA gas dépôt on your left.
- After about 50m you will see two stone pillars and gates on the right, this is the entrance to the chateau. Follow the drive for about 800m, past the farm on your right, sharp left and we will be waiting to greet you.